Since about age 12 I've been reading medical and alternative healing books, studied nutrition and other healing modalities but there was always a piece missing. Why do some people get sick and never heal while others do?
What about those people who eat healthy and don't drink or smoke and still get cancer? Those who have no root canals (number one thing to deal with after a cancer diagnosis!) or other obvious blockages in their body? Why do they get sick?
At some point I came across Louise Hay's book about how she healed her cancer by healing her emotions and past traumas. Ryke Geerd Hamer, founder of the German New Medicine (GNM), found a way to prove that shock can and does leave a mark in the brain. Eventually he could tell just from looking at the brain where that disease would manifest itself in the body.
Recently Rashid Buttar stated on The Truth About Cancer series that, "Cancer is ALWAYS associated with some kind of trauma." He went on to talk about our belief system. If we believe we will die, we will. He's had patients that were autopsied and found to have no cancer but they died at the time they were told they would.
Some years ago an investigator into the slew of cancer diagnoses among wealthy women in NYC found that they were being diagnosed without evidence of cancer. These women proceeded to get sick, even without treatment! The Placebo Effect works both ways. People can heal without medications and they can get sick when they have no real reason too. The diagnosis can be deadly when the body is shocked.
In a perfect world we would be taught about how the body operates starting in kindergarten and how to heal it so a diagnosis wouldn't be scary. It would be no worse than a mosquito bite. An annoyance but not terrifying.
Chronic Unresolved Conflict = Cancer.
Dealing with conflict and trauma is more important than diet or detoxing. Even if the person you've had conflict with is dead it is still possible to release the energetic charge in the body that is keeping a person sick. It must be eliminated for true healing to take place. Thankfully with a Harmonious Outcomes process, this is quite easy to do. My recommendations:
1. Trauma Elimination for the diagnosis.
2. Trauma Elimination for any major traumatic events in your life.
3. Who Am I? Clear off the layers of programming that have confused you and create mind chatter and distract you from your true purpose.
4. Integration process for good health. Who do you admire that has excellent health or energy? Someone who has cured their illness and created something great? These qualities will be integrated so that you will have them and can access them anytime.
5. Anxiety removal process.
6. Fear removal process.
7. Are you grieving? If you have not processed a loved one's death, this can make a huge difference in your own healing. We are not meant to grieve excessively. Logically we know it doesn't do any good but looping thoughts are fairly normal in this situation. The Grief Elimination process will leave you feeling good about having known that person instead of being stuck in grief. If you had an abuser who died, this process is excellent to get rid of that anger or frustration you may feel at never having had a chance to punish them or get even. You will simply feel free of it all. If they are still alive you can also benefit from this.
8. Unresolved relationship issues? This is custom tailored to your needs. Sometimes it can be as simple as one process. Other times there are multiple layers and several sessions will be needed.
Cancer can be a wonderful learning opportunity. It is a chance to clear your past traumas and stresses and learn to live instead of merely surviving and existing. Discover how to end your struggle and create a new future of your own choosing. I encourage you to have a discovery session with me in which I will show you one process you can utilize anytime on your own and we can see if we are fit for more work together.
"Every health practitioner should be shut down if they’re not dealing with emotions." ~ Dr. Darrell Wolfe.